December 30, 2021: 11:30am-1:30pm // 2pm Kickoff local time
Overview & Pricing
Grab your boots, kick up your heels, and get rowdy at the Wildhorse Saloon! Your Purdue Boilermakers are Nashville-bound, and you’re invited to our official Purdue tailgate to get fired up as we take on the Tennessee Volunteers on December 30. What’s in store: a rockin’ house band, line dancers to entertain guests on the dance floor, Purdue cheerleaders, Purdue Pete, Purdue Pep Rally and remarks by Purdue for Life Foundation President and CEO Matt Folk and other special guests. See details below for more information, including pricing and registration.
Please note: If you have already purchased the exclusive John Purdue Club two-night travel package, the official tailgate is included, and you do not need to purchase it separately.
- Official PURDUE FOR LIFE FOUNDATION PREGAME TAILGATE
- Purdue for Life on-site STAFF hosts
- TAXES and GRATUITIES on all included items
- Garden Salad
- Chow chow coleslaw
- Wildhorse Saloon signature BBQ pulled pork
- Wolrd-famous fried pickles
- Baked potato salad
- Buttered yeast rolls, buttermilk biscuits
- Deep dish pecan pie
- Hosted beer, wine and sodas. Cash bar for spirits.
Boilermakers volunteer in the Volunteer State: Bring a non-perishable food item to the tailgate! Food drive coordinated by the Purdue Alumni Club of Nashville.
Please note: Advance registration is required for this event. Walk-up registration is not available.